TR CU 032 PED
Equipment working under excessive pressure is used in many industries. These complex machines perform a variety of hard work. In order to export such equipment legally, you have to prepare a set of special documents.
Why might this be relevant to you?
On the territory of the Customs Union the supply of such equipment is accompanied by a number of documents. A Certificate or Declaration of conformity with the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union (EEU) “On safety of the equipment operating under excessive pressure” (TR CU 032/2013) may be required.
This document complies with the PED (Pressure Equipment Directive) in Europe.
The list of products subject to TR CU 032/2013 includes:
|flanges||pipes||steam drums||scraper traps|
|heat exchanger||fasteners||slug catchers||stub ends|
|heaters||steam generators||drip rings||joints|
Basic information required to process inquiry for EAC Certificates:
Foreign manufacturer cannot act as the applicant for EAC TR CU declarations or certificates. EAC Certificates can be applied for by the applicant who is a legal entity registered in the Customs Union. Our company offers Local Representative Service to provide foreign producers with the necessary support. This lets multiple end customers use the same certificates and declarations with the Power of Attorney (which is only issued upon Manufacturer’s request).
Preparing this type of document is a laborious process. To process the inquiry for TR CU 032 PED we need information on the equipment:
- Working pressure;
- HS code;
- Volume (m3) or diameter(mm);
- Medium (Liquid\Gas\Vapour, etc);
- Working environment:
- Group 1: working environment, consisting of a flammable, oxidizing, flammable, explosive, toxic gases, liquids and vapors in the single-phase state, as well as mixtures thereof.
- Group 2: all other operating environments.
Please download and fill in the table. Analysis of this data will determine what type of document is required. Our commercial offer defines the costs and the list of documents.
- Application (completed by WWG, verified by Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If we act as the Local representative, then these are WWG’s documents;
- Technical description of all declared products;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepare by us, verified by the manufacturer and the Local representative). If we are the Local representative, then we prepare and verify it by ourselves and the manufacturer.
The list of necessary documents for TR CU 032/2013 to be provided in Russian:
- Product passport, in accordance with the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 032/2013 (we can help to elaborate);
- Operating manual, in accordance with the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 032/2013 (we can help to elaborate)
- Safety justification (we can help to elaborate);
- General photo of the product and the photo of the nameplate/identification label with serial number (for the test report), the expert may take this photo during the site audit;
- Samples may be required
- Strength calculations (we can help to elaborate)
The list of necessary documents required for certification may include elaboration of Safety Justification, Operating manuals, Technical passport etc. We can be of assistance to you with this at any time.
There are also special requirements for EAC certified products regarding EAC marking.
How long does it take to issue certificates?
The execution period is from 15 to 45 days.
To receive information related to your product, please send us the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Product name
- HS code
- Technical data