State Registration Certificate (Hygiene, sanitary, SGR)
Product certification allows you to expand the geography of sales. But paperwork takes time and requires consideration of some of the nuances. Therefore, it's easier to issue legal documents trough professional companies.
Why will this be relevant to you?
Standards of sanitary and epidemiological requirements in the countries of the Customs Union confirms the corresponding certificate. State registration certificate (SRC, also often referred to as a Hygienic Certificate).
You can find out if your product needs certification in stated by Decision of the Customs Union Commission №299 dated on 28-May-2010 “On application of sanitary requirements in the Customs Union” (Appendix 1).
The certificate of state registration applies to one type of goods. The combination of products may be included depending on the application and composition of the good.
In July 2017, new rules were adopted. From 2019 the applicant for a sanitary certificate can only be a resident of the Customs Union. If you are not a resident, from 2019 you will need help with the paperwork.
Basic required documents for State Registration Certificates:
- Application (completed by us, verified by Applicant);
- MSDS with Russian translation, TDS with Russian translation or user’s manual;
- Ingredients of the products with Russian translation (full ingredient list of substances included in the product) (if this information absent in MSDS/TDS);
- Labels with Russian translation (preferably a photo of a sample with a label or the text of a label);
- Samples for testing may be required;
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If WWG is Applicant, then WWG documents.
How long are certificates issued?
SRC is issued during 2-3 months.
If the product is not subject to obligatory SRC, an Expert conclusion, also known as Voluntary sanitary registration, may be obtained. It takes 3-6 weeks to obtain this type of document.
The validity term of the certificate is unlimited. It means that after the first certification of goods, you should not worry about recertification.
For more information about your product, please send info to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of the product
- HS code
- Technical data