TR CU 010 Machinery
The strengthening economic relations is directly linked to trade. But delivery of goods to the countries of the Customs Union involves a long phase of document preparation.
Why might this be relevant to you?
The supplied equipment should comply with the requirements of the Technical Regulation of the Customs Union (TR CU 010/2011) ”On safety of machinery and equipment”. Certificates are divided into two groups.
The first type of certificate is issued for a single delivery. Certificates of the second type are issued for mass production.
The list of products subject to TR CU 010/2011 includes:
|pumps||downhole equipment||conveyors||air conditioners|
|turbine||diesel generator||electric pulleys||air heaters and air coolers|
|gas compressor and air compressor||woodworking machines||cryogenic equipment, compressors, refrigerators, autogenous procedures, gas treatment||printing machines|
|filters and filtration systems||off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, and their trailers||gas-powered equipment for metalworking and coating||boilers|
|drilling equipment||forestry equipment||gas cleaning systems and dust filters||water heaters and heating systems|
|road and lifting machines||machines for livestock, poultry farming and feed production||oil production and exploration equipment||industrial fittings|
|mills, cutters, screwdrivers, grinding wheels||mining equipment||painting equipment||metalworking tools|
|tools (manual, electrical, battery)||ventilation equipment||metalworking machinery||pneumatic hammers (drilling hammers, drill)|
|welding equipment||hoists, lifting equipment||industrial tractors||pneumatic hammers|
|laundry machines (washing machines)||electric chain saws||forklifts||drilling machines|
|fans||diesel generators||bicycles||load lifting cranes|
|loaders||construction machinery and equipment||diamond grinding wheels|
The following products fall into the exceptions of TR CU 010/2011:
- Telecom equipment;
- Medical devices;
- Aviation and military equipment;
- Drilling platforms (drilling rigs), sea, river, railway, agricultural, wheeled vehicles and others.
Basic documents required for EAC certificates:
- Application (completed by us, verified by Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If we act as the Local representative, these are WWG documents;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepare by us, verified by the manufacturer and the Local representative). If we are the Local representative, then we prepare and verify it by ourselves and the manufacturer;
- Technical description for all declared products;
- Safety justification (we can help and elaborate it);
- Test reports on the equipment issued by the manufacturer, a person authorized by the manufacturer and/or an accredited testing laboratory (if available);
- Sample may be required;
- ISO 9001:2008 (if available)
Often, products subject to TR CU 010/2011, also require compliance with TR CU 004/2011 LVD and TR 020/2011 EMC. All these TR CU’s may be combined in one document.
Do not forget that EAC Certificates can be issued to the applicant who is a legal entity with the registration of the Customs Union. We can assist you in this as well.
The list of necessary documents required for certification may include the elaboration of Safety Justification, Operation manuals, Technical passport etc. We can always assist with this.
There are special requirements for EAC certified products regarding EAC marking.
How long does it take to issue certificates?
The execution period is 10-20 working days.
The maximum validity is 5 years.
To receive information related to your product, please send us the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Product name
- HS code
- Technical data