Technical Passport for Russia
and Other Accompanying documents
When obtaining EAC Certificates and Declarations, it is necessary to submit a number of other documents that are required for the approval registration. These technical documents are created for each product individually, and contain detailed technical information on the item. One of the mandatory documents is a technical passport for Russia and other Customs Union countries.
How to get Technical passport for Russia?
Simply get in touch with us and submit detailed technical description of your product (datasheet, operating manual, drawing, etc.). If you are willing to receive a Technical passport for Russia template, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Technical Documents to Consider?
- Technical passport – indicates technical specifications of the product and method of disposal in accordance with GOST and EAC requirements
- Safety justification – contains risk analysis and information on equipment safety
- Operating manual – provides instructions on how to use the product
- Ignition risk assessment – analyzes fire hazard of non-electrical equipment
- Strength calculation – presents information on the strength testing of goods
- MSDS – contains information on the safety of industrial use, storage, disposal of chemicals
3 Reasons Why Making Technical Passport for Russia
- To import products to the Customs Union countries
- To register an EAC Certificate or Declaration of conformity
- To provide it to your importer or end client in the CU
Apart from Russian-only technical passports, there are bilingual technical passport that contain information in both Russian and your language of choice. Bilingual technical passports allow foreign manufacturers to fully understand and use all information in the passport.
Customs Union CU consists of 5 countries: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kirgizstan
1. Lead time?
5-7 working days after we receive a detailed technical description of the product.
2. Validity period?
Not limited. Technical documents can be used unless technical characteristics are modified.
3. Valid in Russia only?
TR CU Technical passports & other documents are valid in all 5 countries of the Customs Union.
Technical passport contents and form vary from one Technical Regulation to another. For instance, a technical passport for TR CU 012/2011 Ex-proof and the one for TR CU 032/2013 PED are two rather different documents.
- Translation: to and from any language you require
- Local representative service: being your applicant in EACU
- Technical documents: operating manuals & passports
- EAC Certificates & Declarations: approvals required for import
Here Is What Our Clients Say
Average timing of obtaining a Technical passport / other technical document
WWG experience on EAC certification market
We will take most work on us to let you focus on what really matters