Local representative service

In accordance with the legislation, some approval documents require an Applicant who is the resident of the Customs Union or Russia, so the foreign manufacturer cannot be applicant. Note that if representative office in Russia is not a legal resident of the country, it may not be the Applicant for Certification.

The following documents require an Applicant that is a legal entity registered in the territory of the Customs Union (Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Armenia or Kyrgyzstan):

The following documents require an Applicant that is registered in Russia:

A foreign manufacturer can be an Applicant for the following types of certificates:

Our company offers the Local Representative Service to provide foreign producers with the necessary support for the certification procedure. Thus, manufacturer will not depend on one of the customers and the EAC Certificate / Declaration will belong to the manufacturer enabling him to sell his products to all his customers.

There are special requirements for EAC certified products regarding EAC marking.

The list of the Technical Regulations is available here.

Please send your inquiries to inquiry@wwg.eu.com.

We want you to award us your next project.  

Make an inquiry

How to get started
Denis Manturov, Minister of Industry and Trade of Russia, noted the significance for Russia of the decision on the final transition to the updated International System of Units (SI), which was adopted in Paris at the 26th General Conference on Weights and Measures.
We often receive requests for translation of technical files (operation manual, data sheet, brochure, technical passports etc.). They may be required for certification purposes or for product marketing.
New text of Technical regulation of Belarus “Means of telecommunication. Security” (TR 2018/024/BY) is coming into force on January 1, 2019. It contains obligatory procedure for certification and declaration of the telecommunication means.