TR CU 037/2016
EAC RoHS Russia Certification
Having come into force in March 2020, Technical Regulation of the Customs Union TR CU 037/2016 “On restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment” is applicable to certain electrical devices imported to the Customs Union countries (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia).
TR CU 037 EAC RoHS was developed on the basis of European Directive 2011/65/EU and EN 50581 standard.
WWG agency has completed a large number of TR CU 037/2016 certification projects, and would be glad to assist you in obtaining a TR CU 037 RoHS declaration.
Is my product subject to TR CU 037/2016 Russia RoHS?
Please send us full product name, HS code (customs code) and technical description (operating manual, technical passport, datasheet, etc.). After analyzing the product information, our experts will define whether your electrical device is subject to TR CU 037/2016, and provide a quotation for certification.
What devices are subject to TR CU 037/2016?
- Home appliances: laundry machines, fridges, vacuum cleaners, ACs
- Computers and related devices: laptops, PCs, printers, tablets, routers
- Electric tools and equipment: drills, electric saws, welding machines
- Telecommunication products: mobile phones, radios, faxes
- Lights and luminaires
- Fire alarms
What TR CU 037 Declaration schemes do you offer?
1d - on the basis of manufacturer's own evidence (test reports or other documents that confirm compliance to RoHS)
3d - on the basis of local test reports issued through sample testing by an EAC accredited laboratory
Download TR CU 037 RoHS text here:
What documents do I need to prepare for LVD & EMC Certificate?
- Factory test reports
- Technical description of products
- Technical passport and/or operating manual in Russian
- GLN (Global Location Number) of all production sites
- Certificates / Declaration with EU directives (if any)
The conformity assessment according to TR CU 037/2016 RoHS is usually carried out in the form of an EAC Declaration of conformity.
In many cases, electrical devices that require TR CU 037/2016 declaration are also subject to such Technical Regulations as TR CU 004/2011 Low-voltage equipment and TR CU 020/2011 Electromagnetic compatibility.
Customs Union CU consists of 5 countries: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kirgizstan
1. Lead time?
Your TR CU 037 Declaration will be issued in 2-10 working days.
2. Validity period?
EAC TR CU 037/2016 RoHS Declaration is valid 5 years maximum.
3. Valid in Russia only?
EAC RoHS Declarations are valid in all 5 countries of the Customs Union.
TR CU 037/2016 RoHS does not apply to certain electric devices. For instance, electric products with rated voltage of more than 1000 V AC and 1500 V DC do not require a TR CU 037 RoHS declaration.
Electric devices intended as equipment components only and electric medical devices are also not part of this TR. More information on products exempted from TR CU 037 can be found in Appendix 1 to this Technical Regulation.
Here you will find more products that are not subject to EAC RoHS regulation.
- Local representative service: being your applicant for EAC Certificate / Declaration.
- Translation: to and from any language you require.
- Technical documents: operating manuals & technical passports.
- GLN registration: must be indicated in all EAC Certificates / Declarations.
Here Is What Our Clients Say
Average timing of obtaining a TR CU 037 Declaration
Maximum validity of EAC RoHS Declaration
We will take most work on us to let you focus on what really matters