TR CU 037/2016 (RoHS Russia)
Starting from March 1st 2020 TR CU 037/ 2016 RoHS will be mandatory in EAEU.
Why might this be relevant to you?
TR CU 037/2016 was developed on the basis of the principles of European Directive 2011/65/EU and the RoHS Compliance procedure is similar to the procedure described in EN 50581.
The form of conformity assessment for the Regulation is the EAEU is Declaration of Conformity (DoC) .
There are 2 possible conformity assessment schemes for mass production available:
- 1d (on the basis of manufacturer's own evidence (test reports or other documents that confirm the compliance to the RoHS) without third party involvement (accredited lab);
- 3d (on the basis of local test reports - with third party involvement (accredited Lab).
At the choice of the applicant confirmation of conformity of products of electrical engineering and radio electronics in the form of Declaration of conformity (DoC) can be replaced by confirmation of conformity in the form of Certification (CoC) schemes 1с, 3c, and 6c.
Download TR CU 037/2016 in English:
The list of products that are subject to TR CU 037/2016 (RoHS) includes:
- Electric devices for domestic use: fridges, laundry machines, AC systems, vacuum cleaners, etc;
- Computers and similar devices: PCs, laptops, tablets, printers, routers etc;
- Telecommunication products: phones, fax machines, radios;
- Electric machines and equipment: drills, electric saws, welding machines;
- Luminaires and lights;
- Electric musical instruments;
- Gaming machines;
- Fire alarms
TR CU 037/2016 (RoHS) does not apply to the following products:
- Electrical devices and radio electronics intended for use at a rated voltage of more than 1000 V AC and 1500 V DC, unless otherwise mentioned in Appendix N 1 to this technical regulation;
- Electrical devices intended solely for use as components of electrical equipment not included in the list provided for in Appendix N 1 to this technical regulation;
- Electric toys;
- Photovoltaic panels (solar panels), which are part of the electrical products and radio electronics;
- Electrical devices intended for use as part of ground and orbital space objects;
- Electrical equipment intended exclusively for use in air, water, land and underground transport;
- Electric batteries and accumulators, including those put into circulation on the territory of the Union as part of electrical products;
- Electrical devices of second-use;
- Measuring instruments;
- Medical devices
Basic documents required for EAC TR CU 037/2016:
- Application (completed by us, verified by Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If we act as the Local representative, these are WWG documents;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepare by us, verified by the manufacturer and the Local representative). If we are the Local representative, then we prepare and verify it by ourselves and the manufacturer;
- Technical description for all declared products;
- test reports or other documents that confirm the compliance to the RoHS (if available);
- Sample may be required;
EAC TR CU 037/2016 certified products have special requirements regarding EAC marking.
EAC Declaration can be issued to the applicant who is a legal entity with the registration in the Customs Union. WWG provides authorised representative service.
How long are certificates issued?
Lead time – may vary from 1 weeks to 3 weeks.
Validity term – either for a batch, or from 1 to 5 years.
For more information about the certificate your product needs, please send info to email@example.com:
- Name of the product
- HS code
- Technical data