Certification in Customs Union
The Certification in Customs Union (CU certification) is a guarantee of product quality. These documents confirm the quality standards that are established in the territory of the Customs Union (Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia).
Why will this be relevant for you?
Certification of the Customs Union ensures that the goods comply with safety requirements and allows you to distribute goods on the territory of the Customs Union.
- ТR СU 001/2011 On safety of railway rolling stock
- ТR СU 002/2011 On safety of high-speed railway transport
- ТR СU 003/2011 On safety of railway transport infrastructure
- ТR СU 004/2011 On safety of low-voltage equipment
- ТR СU 005/2011 On safety of the packaging
- ТR СU 006/2011 On safety of fireworks
- ТR СU 007/2011 On safety of products intended for children and teenagers
- ТR СU 008/2011 On safety of toys
- ТR СU 009/2011 On safety of cosmetics and perfumes
- ТR СU 010/2011 On safety of machinery and equipment
- ТR СU 011/2011 On safety of elevators
- ТR СU 012/2011 On safety of the equipment operating in hazardous environments
- ТR СU 013/2011 On requirements to automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel, marine, jet fuel and heating oil
- ТR СU 014/2011 On safety of motor road
- ТR СU 015/2011 On safety of grain
- ТR СU 016/2011 On safety of vehicles operating on gaseous fuel
- ТR СU 017/2011 On safety of light industry products
- ТR СU 018/2011 On safety for wheeled vehicles
- ТR СU 019/2011 On safety on safety of personal protective equipment
- ТR СU 020/2011 Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means
- ТR СU 021/2011 On safety of food products
- ТR СU 022/2011 Food products in terms of its marking
- ТR СU 023/2011 On juice production of vegetables and fruits
- ТR СU 024/2011 On the fat-and-oil products
- ТR СU 025/2012 On safety of furniture
- ТR СU 026/2012 On safety of small crafts
- ТR СU 027/2012 On safety of certain types of specialized food products, including foods for dietary treatment and dietary preventive nutrition
- ТR СU 028/2012 On safety of explosives and products based on them
- ТR СU 029/2012 Requirements for the safety of food additives, flavorings and technological aids
- ТR СU 030/2012 On requirements for lubricants, oils and special fluids
- ТR СU 031/2012 On safety of agricultural and forestry tractors and their trailers
- TR CU 032/2013 On safety of the equipment operating under excessive pressure
- TR CU 033/2013 On the safety of milk and dairy products
- TR CU 034/2013 On the safety of meat and meat products
- TR CU 035/2014 On safety of tobacco products
- TR CU 036/2016 Requirements for liquefied petroleum gases for use as fuel
- TR CU 040/2016 On safety of fish and fish products
You must specify an applicant to apply for EAC Certificates. This representative must be a legal entity registered in the territory of the Customs Union.
Our company offers Local Representative Service to provide foreign producers with the necessary support.
If you need to apply for EAC marking, then pay attention to the special requirements for EAC certified products. Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long are certificates issued?
Document processing time depends on the type of certificate. The average paperwork is up to 45 days.
For more information about certification in other countries please visit the following links:
Certification in Belarus