Certification in Russia
Certification is an obligatory stage of registration of goods during import into Russia. There is a complex of laws of the Russian Federation that standardize the process and conditions of paperwork. In conformity with the Russian Federation Law, more than 70% of all goods which are sold and used in the country require mandatory certification.
Why will this be relevant for you?
At the moment there are several documents in Russian certification.
Basic types of documents we are ready to issue for you (CERT Russia):
- EAC (TR CU) certificate / Declaration
- Gost R Mandatory (Obligatory) Certificate of Conformity
- Gost R Declaration of Conformity
- Gost R Voluntary Certificate of Conformity
- Fire Safety Certificate / Certificate of Conformity with RF Fire Safety Technical Regulation of EMERCOM
- Exemption/refusal letter
- Industrial Safety Expertise/ Industrial Safety Conclusion
- Metrology certificate / Pattern approval certificate for measuring instrument
- Radio Frequency conclusion
- TELECOM Declaration / Certificate
- FSS Notification / FSB Notification
- Exemption/refusal letter from GKRCh (State Commission of Radio Frequency)
You can get the list of documents necessary for certification procedures from the managers of our company. Please send info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long are certificates issued?
Document processing time depends on the type of certificate. The average paperwork is from 5 to 45 days.