WWG executed GOST R voluntary certification and drawing/document translations for Kirk Process Solutions Ltd very accurately and promptly. The project involved design and supply of propriety vessel separation internals destined for use in oil and gas installation in the Russian Federation. Kirk Process Solutions Ltd, a UK company highly recommend WWG who provided excellent cost effective support in meeting the GOST documentation requirements.
Certification in Russia
Why will this be relevant for you?
Certification is an obligatory stage of registration of goods during import into Russia. There is a complex of laws of the Russian Federation that standardize the process and conditions of paperwork. In conformity with the Russian Federation Law, more than 70% of all goods which are sold and used in the country require mandatory certification.
At the moment there are a number of documents for russian certification.
Basic types of documents we are ready to issue for you (CERT russia):
- EAC (TR CU) certificare / Declaration
- Gost R Mandatory (Obligatory) Certificate of Conformity
- Gost R Declaration of Conformity
- Gost R Voluntary Certificate of Conformity
- Fire Safety Certificate / Certificate of Conformity with RF Fire Safety Technical Regulation of EMERCOM
- Exemption/refusal letter
- Industrial Safety Expertise/ Industrial Safety Conclusion
- Metrology certificate / Pattern approval certificate for measuring instrument
- Radio Frequency conclusion
- TELECOM Declaration / Certificate
- FSS Notification / FSB Notification
- Exemption/refusal letter from GKRCh (State Commission of Radio Frequency)
The list of necessary documents for certifications you can get from the managers of our company. Please send info to email@example.com.
How long are certificates issued?
Document processing time depends on the type of certificate. The average paperwork is from 5 to 45 days.
POA should be notarized and apostilled and provided in a hard copy to apply for FSS.