Certification in Russia
In case you have any question regarding certification in Russia we will be glad to assit you. Please send your questons to email@example.com
Types of documents we are ready to issue for you:
- EAC (TR CU) certificare / Declaration
- Gost R Mandatory (Obligatory) Certificate of Conformity
- Gost R Declaration of Conformity
- Gost R Voluntary Certificate of Conformity
- Fire Safety Certificate / Certificate of Conformity with RF Fire Safety Technical Regulation of EMERCOM
- Exemption/refusal letter
- Industrial Safety Expertise/ Industrial Safety Conclusion
- Metrology certificate / Pattern approval certificate for measuring instrument
- Radio Frequency conclusion
- TELECOM Declaration / Certificate
- FSS Notification / FSB Notification
- Exemption/refusal letter from GKRCh (State Commission of Radio Frequency)
How to get started
We often receive requests for translation of technical files (operation manual, data sheet, brochure, technical passports etc.). They may be required for certification purposes or for product marketing.
New text of Technical regulation of Belarus “Means of telecommunication. Security” (TR 2018/024/BY) is coming into force on January 1, 2019. It contains obligatory procedure for certification and declaration of the telecommunication means.
In order to obtain some EAC (TR CU) certificates, site audit is required. During site audit experts from a certification body and laboratory visit production site and check implementation of manufacturing standards. Experts check presence of the documents confirming that the certified products are manufactured at an enterprise. Here is a general list of documents that may be asked.