New Editions of the Lists of Standards to TR CU 010/2011 "On the Safety of Machinery and Equipment" | EAC 2021
On March 12, 2021, the official publication of the Decision of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission No. 28 dated 9th of March, 2021 took place, containing lists of standards for fulfilling the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union "On the safety of machinery and equipment" (TR CU 010/2011).
Most of the standards are based on international (ISO and IEC) and regional (EN) standards.
The first list contains international and regional (interstate) standards, and in their absence, national (state) standards, as a result of which, on a voluntary basis, compliance with the requirements of this technical regulation is ensured.
It includes 1300 standards, 1128 of which are interstate standards (GOST), 133 national standards of the Russian Federation (GOST R), 34 state standards of the Republic of Belarus (STB) and 5 national standards of the Republic of Kazakhstan (ST RK).
The second one is a list of international and regional (interstate) standards, and in their absence - national (state) standards containing rules and methods of research (testing) and measurements, including sampling rules necessary for the application and implementation of the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 010.
The new list of standards for test methods includes 1149 standards, 957 of which are GOST, 156 are GOST R and 36 are STB.
Both lists contain:
- Standards group A (general technical safety issues),
- Standards group B (group safety issues)
- Standards group C in which product groups are indicated.
In the first list there are 69 product sections, in the second there are 68, among them, for example:
- Agricultural machines
- Industrial fans
- Machines for livestock, poultry and forage production
- Household woodworking machines
- Power tools, including electric
- Equipment for lifting operations
- Equipment for drilling blast holes and wells, equipment for charging and stemming of blast holes
- Chemical equipment, oil and gas processing
- Pumping equipment (pumps, pumping units and installations)
The updated lists of standards will become effective on September 08, 2021.