FSS (FSB) Notification for the Export of Card Printers to Russia | WWG
In this article we would like to describe a case of certification of a Card printer for the Russian market. The customer requested an FSS (FSB) approval.
Product: Professional Card printer
HS code: 84433210
- FSS Notification
The printer is equipped with an RFID module that uses encryption. Which means FSS notification is required for customs clearance for export to Russia.
Documents necessary for FSS Notification:
- Exact list of models/product names;
- Exact name, telephone number and address of the manufacturer;
- Legalized (apostilled or approved by consulate) power of attorney (POA) from the manufacturer (original).
EAC Local representative is required. WWG can be Local representative for FSS for free.
FSS Notification may be obtained only for one product name or group of similar products (same purpose, functional, cryptographic characteristics).
It should be also noted that in addition to FSS Notification, a number of the following documents are needed for the export to Russia:
- Certificate of conformity with Technical Regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 004/2011 “On safety of low-voltage equipment” + TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means”
- Declaration of conformity with Technical Regulation of the Customs Union TR CU 037/2016 “On the restriction of the use of hazardous substances in electrical and radio electronics” (RoHS)
- TELECOM declaration (Declaration of conformity in the Communication system, FAC) – upon request of your Russian client
If you would like to get our quotation on EAC certification, please send the following information to email@example.com