What is EAC certificate?
EAC certificate is a conformity document required for import and sales of products in the countries of the Eurasian Customs Union (EACU). EAC certification is our main area of expertise. WWG has a vast experience of obtaining EAC certificates for various product categories, and will be glad to help you obtain an EAC certificate.
EAC = TR CU
EAC stands for EurAsian Conformity. TR CU means Technical Regulations of the Customs Union. These concepts are used as equivalents in the context of certification.
Some of the most frequent TR CUs:
- TR CU 037/2016 “RoHS”
- TR CU 012/2011 “Ex-Proof Products”
- TR CU 010/2011 “Machinery and equipment”
- ТR СU 004/2011 “Low-voltage equipment”
- TR СU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility”
- TR CU 032/2013 “Pressure working equipment”
- TR CU 017/2011 “Light industry products”
- TR CU 030/2012 “Lubricants, oils and special liquids”
Who can apply for TR CU Certificate?
- Manufacturer registered in EACU
- Manufacturer’s authorized representative (EACU entity)
- Distributor / importer / partner (EACU entity)
Customs Union CU consists of 5 countries: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kirgizstan
1. DoC vs CoC?
Product can require either a Declaration or Certificate. It depends on several factors.
2. What is HS code?
HS code is important to determine the required approvals and applicable TRs.
3. EAC vs GOST?
EAC gradually replaces GOST but a number of products still fall under the latter system.
Some products are exempted from certification. Exemption letter is a document confirming that the product does not require mandatory certification. It helps to pass customs clearance smoothly.
- Technical documents: operating manuals & passports.
- Translation: to and from any language you require.
- Local representative service: being your applicant in EACU.
- Customs clearance: support during test sample import.
- Site audit organization: traveling, accompaniment & interpreting.
Here Is What Our Clients Say
Average timing of obtaining an EAC certificate
Maximum validity period of an EAC certificate
We will take most work on us to let you focus on what really matters.