EAC TR CU 010 Machinery + TR CU 004 LVD + TR CU 020 EMC for Industrial Washers (Washing Machines)
Laundry equipment is used in many areas of human activity. When it comes to certification of this equipment, it is important to understand its application field. Thus, for example, washing machines can fall under both EAC certificate and EAC declaration.
In this particular article we will consider a certification procedure for washing machines for industrial use (for instance, in laundries, hotels, hospitals or large enterprises).
Product: Industrial washer, industrial washing machine
Requested approval: Declaration of Conformity with TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment” + TR CU 004/2011 “Low-voltage equipment” + TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility”
Documents needed to apply for an EAC (TR CU) Declaration:
- Application (completed by WWG, verified by a Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If WWG is a Local representative, then our documents. WWG offers a Local representative (Applicant) service for foreign manufacturers;
- Technical description (technical passport, operating manual) – in Russian. We can assist with translations for an additional charge;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and a Local representative). If WWG is a Local representative, then we prepare, verify, and the manufacturer verifies;
- Safety justification – mandatory for TR CU 010. We can assist with elaboration of a Safety justification and other technical documents.
Not mandatory documents that can be provided:
- ISO certificate;
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives.
Lead time: EAC Declaration is finalized within 10 - 15 days.
Validity period: EAC Declarations are valid for 5 years maximum (serial production). It is also possible to get an EAC Declaration for a batch.
Please send your requests to email@example.com