Russian Safety Justification for Technical Regulations of the Customs Union
Safety justification is a document that is required whenever a product is subject to EAC TR CU 010 “On safety of machines and equipment” or subject to certificate EAC TR CU 032 “On safety of equipment operating under excessive pressure”.
Safety justification is issued for per type or series of equipment and contains analysis of possible risks as well as technical information on measures of ensuring safety of the equipment. It is issued in accordance with standard GOST-R 54122-2010.
The document usually includes the following information:
- Main parameters and characteristics
- General design safety approach
- Reliability requirements
- Personnel / user requirements
- Analysis of the risk of use
- Safety requirements for commissioning
- Operational safety management requirements
- Quality management requirements to ensure safety during operation of plants
- Environmental management requirements for commissioning, operation and disposal
- Requirements for the collection and analysis of safety information during commissioning, operation and disposal of plants
- Disposal considerations
Safety justification should be submitted to a certification body in order to register a relevant EAC declaration/certificate.
In case, if a manufacturer has previously obtained a Russian safety justification for his equipment, it is possible that it may be accepted by a certification body. Therefore, it will not be necessary to obtain it again. Previously obtained safety justification should be accorded with a certification body beforehand.
It takes from 5 to 7 working days to issue a safety justification for an equipment.
WWG can issue safety justification for your equipment.
Please send your requests to email@example.com