EAC TR CU 010/2011, TR CU 004/2011 and TR CU 020/2011 Certification of a Water Purifier
Recently we have received a request for certification of a water purifier for the Russian market.
In order to export this product to Russia, EAC Declaration of Conformity (DoC) with TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment” + TR CU 004/2011 “Low-voltage equipment” + TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility” is required.
HS code and supply voltage should be taken into account when processing for TR CU requirements.
Please be advised that in case water purifier is used for aquariums and garden ponds (HS code 8421 21), a Certificate of conformity (CoC) is needed.
Documents needed to apply for an EAC (TR CU) Declaration:
- Application (completed by WWG, verified by a Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If WWG is a Local representative, then our documents. WWG offers a Local representative (Applicant) service for foreign manufacturers;
- Technical description (technical passport, operating manual) – in Russian. We can assist with translations for an additional charge;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and a Local representative). If WWG is a Local representative, then we prepare, verify, and the manufacturer verifies;
- Safety justification – mandatory for TR CU 010. We can assist with elaboration of a Safety justification and other technical documents.
Additional documents that can be provided:
- ISO certificate;
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives.
Lead time: EAC Declaration is finalized within 10 - 15 days
Validity period: EAC Declaration is valid for 5 years maximum (serial production). It is also possible to get an EAC Declaration for a batch. Applicant for a batch can be only importer. Delivery contract and invoice for a batch are needed.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org