EAC Certificate for a cooler TR CU 004/2011 "LVD", TR CU 020/2011 " EMC "and TR CU 037/2016" ROHS”
Water coolers are purchased and installed on their territory by various enterprises, institutions and organizations. Before releasing such equipment for sale, the manufacturer or supplier must obtain special permits.
The devices undergo a mandatory assessment of compliance with the requirements established in the relevant technical regulations of the EAEU in the form of EAC certificate. To issue such document it is necessary to conduct tests in order to prove a good quality of the device and ensure its safe and uninterrupted operation.
For the absence of a certificate, the manufacturer bears administrative responsibility in the form of fines established in the Administrative Code of the Russian Federation. The products will be withdrawn, and the company's activities will be suspended until the violations are eliminated.
The requirements for coolers are specified in the following technical regulations:
The Regulation also provides for requirements for operational documentation, contains rules for marking.
The label must contain the name of the appliance, the manufacturer's information, the main technical parameters and characteristics. Marking is applied to the equipment, its packaging and operational documentation, in which, in addition to information about the manufacturer, technical characteristics, rules for safe use and other information are indicated.
The products must have an acceptable level of noise immunity. Interference that occurs during the operation of the equipment may not exceed the specified standards.
In case of positive test results in accordance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the TR CU 004/2011 and 020/2011, a certificate for a water cooler is issued.
- TR CU 037/2016 “ROHS” applies to coolers, as they belong to household electrical appliances and are included in the list of products subject to mandatory declaration. The regulation provides for the restriction of the use of toxic and dangerous substances for human health in the manufacture of devices.
After the successful completion of the evaluation activities, the EAC marking is applied to the product. Such marking certifies that the products have passed all the tests provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Documents needed to apply for an EAC (TR CU) Declaration and Certificate:
- Application (completed by WWG, verified by a Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If WWG is a Local representative, then our documents. WWG offers a Local representative (Applicant) service for foreign manufacturers;
- Technical description (technical passport, operating manual) – in Russian. We can assist with translations for an additional charge;
- Test sample and site audit for Certificate;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and a Local representative). If WWG is a Local representative, then we prepare, verify, and the manufacturer verifies;
- ISO certificate (if any);
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives (if any).
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org