Case study: EAC Certification For Computer Server. TR CU 004/2011 “LVD”,TR CU 020/2011 “EMC”,TR CU 037/2016 “RoHS” | WWG
EAC certification for computer servers is not that easy that may seem, but WWG has a wide experience in such cases. Here is a scheme of EAC certification for this type of equipment.
Computer servers fall under TR CU 004/2011 “On safety of low-voltage equipment” and TR CU 020/2011 «Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment», so they require Certificate of conformity with these TR CUs. Please note that registration of a certificate of conformity may require a site audit. To check the list of necessary documents please see our post.
A Declaration of conformity to TR CU 037/2016 «Restriction of use of Hazardous Substances» is also required.
Here is the list of necessary documents:
- Local representative's documents (as in accordance with the decision of the Eurasian Economic Commission all TR CU require a Local representative that is registered in the territory of the Customs Union. WWG offers the Local representative service to provide foreign producers with the necessary support)
- Technical description in Russia
- ISO Certificates (if any)
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with EU Directives (if any)
WWG offers a local representative service to foreign manufacturers for documents issued for serial release.
WWG is always glad to assist you with registration of Declarations and Certificates of Conformity with every type of TR CU. To receive a quotation please present the following information:
- Full name of the product;
- Technical description (manual, catalogue, etc).
Please send your requests to email@example.com