TR CU 020/2011 “EMC” is Facing New Changes (2019)
September 24, 2019, a public discussion was held to address the draft decision of the EEC Board on amending the decision on the adoption of the technical regulation “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment”.
TR CU 020/2011 was adopted on December 9, 2011 by decision of the CCC No. 879. Along with it, lists of standards were adopted for voluntary compliance with the regulation, as well as for assessing the conformity of technical means and mandatory application of requirements. The discussed changes are designed specifically for these lists of standards.
In particular, the updated list of “voluntary” standards, if approved and adopted, will contain 273 items. Among them – 72 newly adopted interstate standards and 20 GOSTs, which were adopted instead of product standards, etc. For example, among the new standards:
- GOST 30379-2017 with requirements for noise immunity of technical equipment for fire and security alarm systems;
- GOST R 58304-2018 for busbar systems;
- GOST IEC 62054-21-2017 with additional requirements for switches with a clockwork, etc.
The updated list of standards with testing methods will include 318 items. These are 71 newly adopted interstate standards, 36 GOSTs, approved instead of those contained in the list, and others. For instance:
- ST RK ISO 10605-2017 with test methods of road vehicles for electrical interference;
- GOST CISPR 16-2-4-2017 with methods for measuring the parameters of industrial radio interference;
- GOST IEC 61000-6-4-2016 with emission standards for industrial areas, etc.
It should be noted that part of the standards included in the lists can be applied after the evaluation of one or another country (s) to them. For example, GOST IEC will begin for devices and switching elements of control circuits will become active when the Republic of Armenia and Kazakhstan will join the list. Transition period of 1 year will apply for some of the standards.
The updated lists were prepared by the State Committee for Standardization of Belarus taking into account the proposals of the Ministry of Development and Investment of Kazakhstan.
If you would like to learn more, please visit:
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org