Site audit for EAC: the list of production site documents
In order to obtain some EAC (TR CU) certificates, site audit is required. During site audit experts from a certification body and laboratory visit production site and check implementation of manufacturing standards. Experts check presence of the documents confirming that the certified products are manufactured at an enterprise. Here is a general list of documents that may be asked:
- Product’s name and (or) specification (type, item, model), its parameters and characteristics affecting safety, the name and (or) trademark of the manufacturer;
- Information on equipment purpose;
- Instructions for using the equipment and measures to ensure security, which must be taken when operating (including the putting in operation, the use for its intended purpose, maintenance, all kinds of repair and technical inspection, a means protection to reduce the intensity and localization of the harmful factors of production, transportation and storage conditions);
- The list of fatal failures, possible staff’s (users’) mistakes leading to emergency state, and list of actions preventing above mentioned mistakes;
- Characteristics of limit state;
- Information on measures to be taken in case malfunction of the equipment is detected;
- Requirements as to packing, conservation, transportation and storage, specified storage time, instruction on timeframes for requalification of state, replacement of elements, details and parts with expired term of storage;
- Rules and terms of storage, transportation and disposal;
- Personnel qualification requirements (diplomas, certificates);
- Manufacturer location and contact info;
- Name, location, contact info of the person authorized by the manufacturer, importer;
- Manufacture date.
WWG has a wide experience in arrangement of site audits and accompanying of experts, we have no language barriers, thus you can be sure that production inspection is performed at the highest level.
Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org