What Is Annual Inspection for EAC Certificate? | 2020
Annual inspection is an important procedure which confirms validity of issued EAC Certificate. EAC is the key document required when you export to Eurasian Conformity countries. Currently, the Custom Union includes 5 countries: Russia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Kazakhstan. This document is needed both for sales and customs clearance procedures. The unified form of the certificate was approved by the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission dated December 25, 2012 No. 293.
The annual inspection is held by accredited Certification Body (CB). The procedure of annual inspection is meant to check that the product still is in conformity with TR CU. Usually annual inspection costs 50-70% of Certificate’s cost, if not included to the Certificate’s cost. There are 5 steps of annual inspection:
- Selection of members of the inspection Commission (consists of representatives of the CB, employees of the testing laboratory, experts and performers of certification works, owners of certificates of conformity). The commission sets up the plan of inspection.
- Collection and analysis of information received about certified products.
- Site audit. Experts examine the production conditions, establish the ability of the organization to comply with the requirements for stable quality of products, check the presence and correctness of the application of the conformity mark on the product. They establish the proper design of containers, packaging, accompanying and technical documentation. Sometimes this step is not required.
- Search the samples for testing, filling the sample selection report
- Fixation of inspection results
If everything is OK, the commission issues a report, which states the results of samples testing. This document also contains data on production status. The copy of this document will be received by all members of the commission.
Sometimes after inspection experts decide to suspend the validity of document. It can be caused by the following reasons:
- non-compliance of the checked samples with the requirements of regulatory documents
- changes in the test method, design, and completeness
- modernization of the principles of organization and technology of the production process
In this case the applicant can carry out corrective actions agreed with the certification body aimed at eliminating the detected shortcomings.
Conditions of annual inspection are changed every year. Annual inspections are paid upon procedure according to the actual price.
WWG is always glad to assist you with registration of Declarations and Certificates of Conformity with every type of TR CU. To receive a quotation please present the following information:
- Full name of the product;
- Technical description (manual, catalogue, etc).
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org: