TR CU 016/2011 for gaseous fuel devices in 2019
On May 20, 2019 began a public discussion on the draft decision of the EEC Board with the list of standards for the technical regulation TR CU 016/2011 – Devices operating on the gaseous fuel.
The updated list of standards with tests methods and sampling rules contains 38 interstate standards, 38 national Russian standards and 13 state standards of the Republic of Belarus. Among the new ones:
- GOST EN 521-2016 “Technical requirements for instruments operating on liquefied petroleum gas. Gas portable devices working on liquefied petroleum gas”;
- GOST 34317-2017 (EN 1643: 2014) “Safety and control devices for gas burners and gas appliances. Control systems for automatic shut-off valves”;
- GOST 33998-2016 (EN 30-1- 1: 2013, EN 30-2-1: 2015) “Domestic gas appliances for cooking. General technical requirements and test methods”, and some others.
All standards in both lists are grouped thematically by product group:
- Equipment working on gas and intended for cooking, hot water supply and heating.
- Automatic block burners.
- Devices that are designed to be embedded in equipment.
In case of adoption of the discussed standards, the current ones (decision No. 875 of December 9, 2011) will be declared null and void.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org