New standards in TR CU 005/2011 “On safety of packaging” (EAC) in 2019
On May 19, 2019, the decision No. 60 of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission with the amendments prepared for the list of standards of the technical regulation “On safety of packaging” will come into force.
This is a list of standards with rules for sampling, methods of testing and measurement used to assess the conformity of packaging with TR CU 005/2011.
In addition, there are also guidelines and recommendations for:
- sanitary-chemical study of dishes made of melchior, steel enamelware, products made of polymeric materials in contact with products, products made of fluoroplastic;
- hygienic assessment of organic coatings used in the food industry, lacquered canning containers;
- separate evaluation of coumarone and styrene in the air;
- spectrophotometric and gas-chromatographic evaluation of styrene, residual monomers, etc.;
- sanitary-hygienic study of rubber products in contact with food;
- evaluation of cadmium, diphenylolpropane, phenol, acetone and other substances in water.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org