GOST R Certificate and Declaration: Discussion on New Lists of Products | 2020
28th July has begun a discussion of the draft government decree "On the approval of a single list of products subject to mandatory certification, and a single list of products, subject to mandatory declaration of conformity".
The draft includes:
- a list of goods subject to certification;
- a list of goods requiring registration of a Declaration of Conformity;
- lists of regulatory documents with mandatory requirements for products, including test report and sampling rules.
New version of the lists is presented in the form of a table, which indicates:
- product name;
- product code according to OK 034-2014 [OKPD 2];
- HS Code;
- product requirements;
- methods of tests.
These sections are united by common product names.
List of products subject to GOST R certification:
- light oil products;
- solid hydrocarbons;
- steel ropes;
- equipment for air conditioning and etc.
List of products subject to GOST R declaration:
- stainless steel dishes;
- feed products;
- bristle-brush products and etc.
The discussion of this new draft will last until 10th August.
It is planned that as early as January 2021, new lists of products subject to certification and declaration in the Russian system of conformity assessment, as well as standards establishing requirements for products and methods of their testing, will be implemented.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org