EAC TR CU 012/2011: Documents Requested During The Factory Audit | WWG
To export equipment working in hazardous areas (haz loc products) to the Customs Union, Certificate of Conformity with Technical Regulation of the Customs Union “On safety of the equipment operating in hazardous environment” (TR CU 012/2011 EAC) should be obtained.
Technical regulation TR CU 012 applies to electrical equipment including Ex components and non-electrical equipment intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (hazardous areas).
One of the essential parts of the certification procedure is production (factory) site audit.
Expert comes to the factory to check production site itself and production documents. Here you can see the list of documents that are usually requested during the audit:
- certificate of conformity of quality management ISO 9001-2011 and ISO / IEC 80079-34-2013 - if available;
- quality manual;
- structural diagram of the enterprise;
- documents on incoming control, in-process control and outgoing control (drawings and documentation on which are monitored product parameters, examples of incoming control reports);
- technological documentation (technological maps in accordance with which the product is manufactured);
- a schedule of maintenance, repair and overhaul of equipment and accessories;
- schedule of annual verification of measuring instruments;
- documents on the results of verification of measuring instruments;
- organization standards and instructions that apply to the production of certified products; the organization must also have an updated fund of regulatory documentation (it is not required to be copied);
- availability of technological equipment and conditions for maintaining them in working condition (with respect to that technological equipment, which are designed to perform technological operations associated with the formation of product characteristics for which mandatory requirements are established);
- the availability of the necessary measuring instruments and their compliance with the requirements of the Federal Law “On ensuring the uniformity of measurements” (in relation to the measuring instruments used to control the characteristics of products for which mandatory requirements are established). When checking, make sure that the measuring instruments are in controlled conditions: they are periodically checked (calibrated), used and stored properly;
- compliance with requirements:
- to the composition of the controlled parameters of input products;
- to the frequency of control;
- to the scope of control;
- to control methods;
- to register control results;
- to identify the status of controlled products or methods of protection against transfer of inappropriate input products to production
- check all the information specified in the questionnaire on the act of production site analysis;
- photos and videos of production (special attention should be paid to monitoring the parameters affecting explosion protection).
You can read more here:
- TR CU 012/2011 Ex-Proof Products (Hazardous Location)
- EAC Label Requirements for Ex-Proof Products (TR CU 012/2011)
- Watch our YouTube video on TR CU 012
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org