EAC TR CU 004 LVD + TR CU 020 EMC for a Rotary Positioner
In order to export such equipment as Rotary Positioner to Russia and other countries of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), Declaration of Conformity with TR CU 004/2011 “Low-voltage equipment” + TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility” is required.
It should be noted that Rotary Positioner does not fall under the requirements of the TR CU 010/2011 “Machinery and equipment”. To avoid questions at the customs post or from an end-customer, an Exemption decision TR CU 010 can be obtained additionally.
Documents needed to apply for a TR CU Declaration:
- Application (completed by WWG, verified by a Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If WWG is a Local representative*, then our documents;
- Technical description / technical passport / manual – in Russian**;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and a Local representative). If WWG is a Local representative*, then we prepare, verify, and the manufacturer verifies;
* WWG offers a Local representative (Applicant) service for foreign producers.
** We can assist with translations for an additional charge
Lead time for a TR CU Declaration is from 10 to 15 days.
TR CU Declaration can be obtained for a period of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 years. It is also possible to get an EAC Declaration for a batch.
Please send your requests to email@example.com