EAC Certification of Ex-proof Actuators TR CU 012/2011 | WWG
Ex-proof Actuators exported on the territory of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan are to be certified in compliance with technical regulations of the Customs Union. In this article, we will describe step-by-step the process of certification of such equipment.
Ex-proof Actuators are subject to TR CU 012/2011 “On safety of the equipment operating in a hazardous environment”.
To issue a Certificate TR CU 012/2011 (Ex-proof), it is necessary to provide the following documents:
- Application (completed by us, verified by Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter);
- Ignition risk assessment (for non-electrical equipment);
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative* (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and the Local representative).
- Normative and technical documents for manufactured products (signed assembly drawings indicating the used materials and parameters of explosion protection, operating documentation, photos);
- User manual in Russian in accordance with Technical requirements of the Customs Union (if needed, we can help with elaboration or translation for an additional charge);
- ATEX, iECEx certificates;
- Sample can be required.
A prerequisite for the issuance of a certificate for serial production is the site audit to the manufacturing site. In some cases, it is possible to agree on sample testing on the production site during site audit.
In the case of batch certification, a site audit is not required. However, additional documents should be provided:
- Contract between a manufacturer and Russian importer;
- Invoice with an indication of total amount of exported products and their serial numbers;
- State registration documents of Russian importer – as only a Russian importer can be a local representative for a certificate for a batch.
It takes about 45 working days to issue a Certificate TR CU 012/2011 after all the document are provided, the site audit and sample testing are carried out. Lead time for test reports is 15-20 working days.
The maximum validity of the certificate is 5 years.
WWG can assist you with a complete process of EAC certification of Ex-proof actuators.
Please send your requests to email@example.com