EAC Certification of Digital Voice Recorders: EAC TR CU 020/2011 “EMC”
Digital voice recorders for non-domestic use require a Declaration of conformity to TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means”.
If digital voice recorders are for domestic use, they require a Certificate TR CU 020/2011 “EMC” and, if there is power from the mains, TR CU 004/2011 “Low-voltage equipment” is also applicable. A TR CU 037/2016 Declaration “RoHS” is also required for voice recorders for domestic use.
Documents needed to apply for an EAC (TR CU) Declaration / Certificate:
- Application (completed by WWG, verified by a Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If WWG is a Local representative, then our documents. WWG offers Local representative (Applicant) service;
- Technical description (technical passport, operating manual) – in Russian. We can assist with translations for an additional charge or develop this document from scratch, in accordance with the requirements of TR CU;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and the Local representative). If WWG is a Local representative, then we prepare, verify, and the manufacturer verifies;
- Factory test reports;
- Test samples;
- GLN (Global Location Number). Follow the link to read more.
Additional documents that can be provided:
- ISO certificate;
- GTIN (Global Trade Item Number);
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives.
Lead time: EAC Declaration is finalized within 2-10 days. EAC Certificate is finalized within 10-25 working days.
Validity period: EAC Declaration and Certificate are valid for 5 years maximum (serial production). It is also possible to get an EAC Declaration or Certificate for a batch. Applicant for a batch can be only importer. Delivery contract and invoice for a batch are needed.
Please send your requests to email@example.com