Customs clearance of sample required for EAC certification
Due to the tightening of requirements in EAC certification, Cargo Customs Declaration (CCD) is now obligatory to register Declaration/Certificate TR CU. Thus, the samples which value is more than 150 euro should go through the customs clearance.
You can read more about recommendation of the Federal Customs Service of Russia about samples for testing can be found on the following link: https://wwg.eu.com/
In order to go through customs control, the set of the following documents should be provided by Recipient:
- Scanned copies of documents for company registration (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter etc.);
- Proforma invoice (both original and translated in Russian);
- Information on the availability of a license agreement / license payments (if available);
- Information on insurance of incoming cargo;
- Information on the availability of a single personal account;
- Letter stating the corrective delivery terms (DAP Moscow or CPT Moscow), the cost of delivery and information whether it is included in the invoice price or not;
- Information on the purpose of importation of goods.
- Information letter from Recipient containing the following data:
- Name of imported goods;
- Detailed description of goods;
- Product brand;
- Address of manufacturer(s);
- Information about the net weight of the goods (in detail).
WWG can help you with the customs clearance of the samples required for EAC certification. Feel free to send your requests to email@example.com.