Case study EAC certification of pillows TR CU 017/2011 "On the safety of light industry products." and TR CU 005/2011 "On the safety of packaging"
Pillows are bedding, light industrial products that come into direct contact with human skin. In this regard, certification of pillows is mandatory.
By the type of filler, the following pillows are distinguished:
- vegetal (eucalyptus, bamboo, etc.);
- natural (down, feather, wool);
- orthopedic (latex, gel, etc.);
- artificial (ecofiber, etc.);
By its usage products are intended for children and adults, which are regulated by separate technical regulations:
- Pillows for adults are subject to TR CU 017/2011 "On the safety of light industry products."
- Pillows for children are subject to TR CU 007/2011 “On safety of products intended for children and teenagers”
The norms of TR CU 017/2011 "On the safety of light industry goods" establish that conformity confirmation for pillows is carried out in the form of a declaration. This authorization document will also need to be obtained for bedding for children in accordance with TR CU 007/2011.
If the pillows are supplied in special covers, they are also subject to TR CU 005/2011 "On the safety of packaging" in the form of declaration.
To register an EAC declaration, it is necessary to provide the following documents:
- Application (completed by us, verified by the Applicant);
- Articles of incorporation of the Applicant (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If we are the Applicant, then our documents;
- Samples of product;
- Labels indicating the compositions (possible in Word, Excel);
- Cargo Customs Declaration number;
- Certificate ISO (if available).
Due to EAC legislation only residents of Customs Union can submit an application to Certification Body in order to register EAC Declaration. If your company is not resident of Customs Union, WWG offers Local representative service and submits necessary documents for you
Please send your requests to email@example.com