TR CU 010/2011 Machinery: EAC declaration scheme 5d
The scheme 5d is used for the machines and (or) equipment:
- used at hazardous production facilities;
- if it is impossible to carry out tests in full before installing them at the place of operation;
- when the applicant for conformity assessment does not apply the standards described in TR CU 010/2011 technical regulations, including for innovative products.
Declaration in accordance with scheme 5d is issued based on a Certificate of type. Certificate of type is an essential part for the declaration of conformity, and the stated requirements for the machine and (or) equipment, recognized as sufficient evidence of its compliance with the requirements of this technical regulation, are used during inspections conducted by state control (supervision) bodies for compliance with this technical regulation.
The type study, depending on the documents submitted by the applicant, is carried out in one of the following ways:
- research of a sample, as one typical among all subsequently manufactured machines and (or) equipment;
- examination of submitted documents, sample testing or determining (critical) components of machines and (or) equipment.
If type study results are positive, the certification body issues a Certificate of type and issues it to the applicant. Then applicant registries the declaration.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org