The EEC advisory committee made a number of decisions in the sphere of safety of the industrial equipment, fuel, lubricants and other goods
Members of Advisory committee approved changes of the Plan of the EEU technical regulations development.
- TR CU 012/2011 "On safety of the equipment operating in hazardous environments": cable production and electronic devices, "applied in dangerous on methane mines" is included.
- TR CU 032/2013 "On safety of the equipment working under an excessive pressure": technological pipe ducts exception.
- TR CU 013/2011 "On requirements to motor and aviation petrol, diesel and ship fuel, fuel for jet engines and fuel oil": 40 interstate standards connected with determination of octane and cetane number, a mass fraction of sulfur, benzene, hydrocarbons, etc. in methods in motor petrol are included.
- TR CU 030/2012 "On requirements to lubricants, oils and special liquids" 62 interstate standards are added, including methods of determination of traces of a deposit inlubricating oils, water and mechanical impurity in oil and waste oils.
- Programs of interstate standards to technical regulations of EEU development TR CU 004/2011 "On safety of the low-voltage equipment" will be fulfilled with 359 interstate standards.
- TR CU 009/2011 "On safety of perfumery and cosmetic production" will be added with 19 interstate standards (development of standards for determination of some microbiological indicators in perfumery and cosmetic production is planned; the standards containing requirements to essential oils, their packing and others).
- The project of the order formation and unified register of certificates on classification of small size vessels maintaining is being considered.
- The project of the new edition of the order formation and maintaining the unified register of the issued certificates of conformity and the registered declarations on compliance is being considered.
- The complex of actions for elimination of five restrictions in the sphere of technical regulation is approved (for example: requirements, different for the countries of the Union, and procedures for the admission of goods on the market).
- The issue of interaction of the authorized bodies of the EEU member states in the detection of food products that do not meet the mandatory requirements established by the law of the Eurasian Economic Union was considered.
If you would like to receive more information on the list of required documents for import of your goods into the Russian Federation please contact us via email email@example.com