Technical passport for Russia
Technical passport is a document containing technical data on the product. Technical passport is usually asked by the end customer in Russia, it also may be asked by customs officers. For some technical regulations (TR CU 032/2013 PED, TR CU 012/2011 Ex-proof products, TR CU 004/2011 Machinery, TR CU 020/2011 EMC) and GOST R certificate it can be required as well to issue approval documents. Usually it contains the following data (may depend on product):
- General information about the product: name of equipment, manufacturing date and data on manufacturer (name, address, contact details) as well as description, purpose and application field of a product;
- Basic technical data: general parameters, technical characteristics, materials, drawings, photos, etc.;
- Completeness: description of package contents;
- Warranty obligations: manufacturer should guarantee that a product meets requirements of technical documentation if the customer complies with operating, shipping and storage conditions;
- Service and storage life;
- Data on packaging;
- Data on reclamations;
- Data on utilization, etc.
Technical passport can be done in a bilingual form as well. This allows the manufacturer to change characteristics for different models by themselves and avoid additional expenses in the future.
In order to elaborate technical passport this information is usually required:
- Product name;
- Technical characteristics (specifications, datasheets);
- Drawings, photos
Please send your requests to email@example.com