Technical passport for Russia: Contents, Requirements  | WWG
Technical passport is developed depending on the product: Product description, model name, purpose, application field, serial number, production date, service life, information about certificate / declaration, manufacturer data, technical data, completeness and warranty information should be considered.
Expert who is specialized in elaboration of technical passports for Russia assigns GOST standards according to the product itself, its application area and purpose. If the product is subject to the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union (TR CU), this should also be taken into account – there is a special field to indicate declaration / certificate.
Technical passport is elaborated in accordance with the standards GOST 2.601-2013 – “Unified system for design documentation. Operational documents.” This GOST standard is approved by the following countries: Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine.
Information on amendments to this standard is published in the annual information index “National Standards”, and the text of the amendments and amendments is published in the monthly information index “National Standards”.
In case of revision (replacement) or cancellation of this standard, the corresponding notification will be published in the monthly information index “National Standards”. Relevant information, notice and texts are also posted in the public information system – on the official website of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology on the Internet.
Technical passport of a pressure vessel is developed in accordance with the standards GOST 34347-2017 (Appendix T) “Welded steel vessels and apparatus. General specifications. “
Standard passport contains the following data (some sections may vary depending on product):
- General information about the product: name of equipment, manufacturing date and data on manufacturer (name, address, contact details) as well as description, purpose and application field of a product;
- Basic technical data: general parameters, technical characteristics, materials, drawings, photos, etc.;
- Completeness: description of package contents;
- Warranty obligations: manufacturer should guarantee that a product meets requirements of technical documentation if the customer complies with operating, shipping and storage conditions;
- Service and storage life;
- Data on packaging;
- Data on reclamations;
- Data on utilization, etc.
You can download template of a technical passport here: Technical Passport Template.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org