Operating instructions for explosion-proof products
In order to obtain Certificate of compliance with Technical Regulation of the Customs Union (TR CU) 012/2011 “On safety of the equipment operating in hazardous environments”, providing of many documents is required.
One of them is Russian Operating instructions that should contain specific information on the product. It is very important to comply with all the content requirements. Operating instructions in accordance with TR CU 012/2011 should contain the following:
- equipment purpose, installation, assembly, alignment and adjustment instructions;
- list of fatal failures, possible staff’s (users’s) mistakes leading to emergency state, and list of actions preventing above mentioned mistakes;
- requirements to ensure retention of ex-proof features of the equipment;
- staff qualification requirements;
- rules and terms of storage, transportation etc.
Our company may help you with elaboration, translation or finalization of this document in accordance with the all the requirements.
Please send your inquiries to email@example.com.