EAC Declaration TR CU 030/2012 On Safety of Lubricants, Oils and Special Fluids
TR CU 030/2012 establishes requirements for lubricants, oils and special fluids in order to protect human life and health, property, the environment, life and (or) the health of animals and plants, to prevent actions that mislead consumers, as well as in order to save resources.
Before being put on the market, products should pass a conformity assessment procedure in the form of a Declaration of Conformity (DoC). Declaration can be issued both for a serial production and for a batch of products. Declaration of Conformity is carried out according to schemes 1-d or 2-d.
The main hazards coming from release into circulation, use and processing (disposal) of the products are:
- fire and explosion hazard of products;
- the content of water and mechanical impurities in an amount exceeding the established norms;
- ecological impact of waste products on the environment;
- harmful effects on human.
Each batch of lubricants, oils and special fluids, put into circulation and (or) being in circulation, must be accompanied by a product quality certificate.
The validity of the Declaration of Conformity is as follows:
- for a serial production – maximum validity is three years;
- for a batch of products – for the period of products shelf life.
Technical regulation TR CU 030/2012 does not apply to the products:
- supplied on a government defense order;
- exported outside the Eurasian Customs Union;
- stored in organizations ensuring the safety of the state material reserve;
- oils of vegetable and animal origin;
- obtained from a high-temperature distillation of coal tar (including creosote);
- products that fall outside the definitions “oil”, “lubricant”, “special fluid” established by Article 2 of this technical regulation;
- oils used for the manufacture of perfumes and cosmetics, medical devices and medicines.
See Annex to TR CU 030. Here you can find the following information:
- Requirements to product characteristics
- Distribution of waste products (used lubricants, oils) in groups
- Requirements to the physicochemical indicators of the quality of the waste products (lubricants, oils) when they are collected, stored (accumulated), and handed over for processing (recycling)
- Schemes of declaring the conformity of products (1d, 2 d)
- List of products and HS codes subject to TR CU 030/2012
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org