EAC Certification of Food Supplements and Additives for Russia
In EAC certification system, not every nutrition product is classified as a food product. Some nutrition products are classified as “specialized food products”. Specialized food products are subject to a different regulation than standard food products.
Standard food products are subject to Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 021/2011 “On safety of food products” and need to receive a declaration of conformity.
Specialized food products are subject to State Registration Certificate (also known as SGR or Hygienic or Sanitary certificate). Products that are classified as specialized food, are not subject to TR CU 021/2011 and should undergo the state registration procedure in order to be exported or to be sold in the countries of the Customs Union (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan).
Specialized food products include:
- Food products for babies, including drinking water for babies;
- Food products for dietic therapeutic and dietic preventive nutrition;
- Natural mineral water, medical dining water, medical mineral water with a salinity more than 1 mg/liter or with less mineralization, containing biologically active substances not less than balneological standards;
- Food products for sports nutrition (protein, creatin, amino acids, etc.), for pregnant and for lactating women;
- Biologically active food supplements (additives).
State registration certificate is valid in all countries of the Customs Union. The term of validity of the certificate is unlimited. It takes 2-3 months to issue the certificate.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org