Conditional release of goods at the customs
When passing through customs clearance, customs declarant may provide a certificate / declaration of conformity after the release of goods, but no later than 45 days after the release of the goods.
In order to do this, the declarant should submit a reasoned appeal, which contains the following:
- an objective reason for non-provision of documents of compliance;
- name and location of the recipients of goods;
- information about the product;
- information about the country of origin / manufacture of goods;
- name and location, as well as conditions of goods storage, with an indication of documents confirming the ownership or use of place where the goods are stored;
- the planned date for submission of documents of compliance.
The customs authorities are entitled to request in confirmation of a reasoned appeal:
- Test reports;
- A letter from the testing laboratory confirming the weight and volume (quantity) of imported products for testing;
- A copy of the contract with the certification body;
- Customs declaration for samples and specimens.
If the declarant does not provide these documents, the customs authority may refuse to release the goods.
Please send your requests on firstname.lastname@example.org