Changes in State registration certificate (Hygienic) for EAC countries
Between November 1 and December 1, 2018, the Eurasian Economic Union discusses amendments to execution process of State registration certificates (Hygienic).
Amendments are provided for the Decision No. 80 of June 30, 2017, which approved the unified form of the State registration certificate, the form of the annex to it, as well as Rules for its execution.
These are as follows:
- Expiration date is added to the State registration certificate form (before no expiration date was stated).
- State registration certificate can be issued in an electronic form.
- It is clarified, that tests are carried out by accredited laboratories entered in the unified register of conformity assessment bodies.
- The new edition sets out requirements for sampling and testing to confirm compliance with technical regulations.
- The validity of State registration certificate (Hygienic), as amended, is 5 years (before there was unlimited validity)
If you have any request, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org