Case study: TR CU 037/2016 RoHS Russia for Press Tool for Pipe Connecting | EAC 2020
Recently we have received a request for TR CU 037 certification in Russia of a press tool for pipe connecting (with a charger). The product requires Declaration of conformity with TR EAEU 037/2016 "On restriction of use of hazardous substances in electrical and radio-electronic products" (RoHS Russia)
The list of necessary documents for Declaration of Conformity to TR CU 037/2016 RoHS:
- Application (completed by us, verified by Local representative);
- Verified copies of Local representative’s statutory documents;
- Operational documents (technical passport or instructions) - any of the specified documents in Russian (we can assist with translations). We can also help elaborate the required technical documents;
- Verified copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause;
- Test samples (depends on declaration scheme);
- ISO certificate (if any);
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives (if any).
Lead time: 5-15 working days
Please note that a Press Tool for Pipe Connecting may also require a confirmation of compliance with TR CU 010/2011 “Machinery and equipment” + TR CU 004/2011 “Low-voltage equipment” + TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility”.
In case press tool product is supplied with a charger and it is declared under HS Code for tools, no additional EAC Approvals are required for a charger.
In order to register EAC Declaration or Certificate of Conformity an Applicant must be only a resident of the Customs Union. More detailed information you can find in our article.
WWG is always glad to assist you with EAC Certificates, Declarations and with every type of TR CU approvals.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org