Updates in the list of equipment subject to TR CU 010/2011 “Machinery” in 2022
From January 1, 2022, the list of equipment subject to certification or declaration in accordance with TR CU 010/2011 ''On safety of machinery and equipment'' comes into force in a new edition.
Changes to the list of equipment were approved by the decision of the EEC Board No. 151 dated November 23, 2021. The list is updated due to the need to bring the HS codes in accordance with the new edition of the HS code nomenclature, which will be applied from January 1, 2022. The updated list itself also takes effect from the New Year.
The changes concern equipment for the following product groups:
- Garage equipment for vehicles and trailers.
- Equipment for stripping and cleaning works and mine workings support.
- Shaft lift and mine transport equipment.
- Chemical and oil and gas processing equipment.
- Gas cleaning and dust collection equipment.
- Paper-making equipment.
- Technological equipment and apparatus for applying paint and varnish coatings to mechanical engineering products.
- Industrial tractors.
- Technological equipment for logging, timber yard and timber floating.
- Technological equipment for the peat industry.
- Air heaters and air coolers.
- Technological equipment for the glass, porcelain, earthenware and cable industries.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org