Updates in EAC Declarations Registration Procedure from 2021 | WWG
From January, 1st, 2021, the new order of Ministry of Economic Development of Russia enters into force. This order establishes the new procedure of registration for EAC Declarations.
Please be advised that this order is valid only for documents that are supposed to be registered in Russia. For all other countries of Customs Union (Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan) the procedure remains the same.
According to the new procedure, a declaration should be registered by the applicants themselves with use of digital signature. This update is valid for all existing TR CUs except the following ones:
- TR CU 001/2011 «On the Safety of Railway Rolling Stock»
- TR CU 002/2011 «On Safety of High-Speed Trains»
- TR CU 003/2011 «On the Safety of Rail Transport Infrastructure»
- TR CU 006/2011 «On Safety of Pyrotechnic Products»
The update also requires applicant to present additional information in order to register a declaration, here is the list:
- Manufacturer's name and address with mention of GLN (Global Location Number) (for the products manufactured outside Customs Union)
- GTIN (Global Trade Item Number) should be also mentioned in section with information on products (valid for products manufactured outside Customs Union)
- Registration number of cargo customs declaration or other document issued in order to pass the product through customs for testing
From August, 8th, 2021, the Contract with Accredited Certification Body or Lab which approves the number of samples for testing will be also required.
If all requirements are met, the Declaration of conformity will be registered with its own registration number in three working days after all necessary information is presented to the unified register.
The registered Declaration cannot be changed. If there is any basis to modify the registered declaration, the applicant should cancel already issued one and register a new one. The procedure of reissuing a Declaration can be simplified in the following cases:
- If Declaration or Appendixes contain typos
- If there are changes to the applicant's legal form, address, phone number or email address
- If there are changes to the manufacturer's legal form or address
- If the HS code should be changed
- If the number of branches is reduced
Due to implementation of all these updates delays in registration of DoCs are expected. Anyway, the relevant application of these updates will be clear when the practice starts. WWG will keep you informed.