TR CU 018 to create new issues in Belarus
Since January 1st, 2016 it is required to have a TR CU 018 certificate for spare parts exported to Belarus.
There are several main problems which exporters might face:
- A huge volume of uncertified spare parts is already stored in the warehouses in Belarus.
- National laboratories do not have accreditation to conduct testing and issue certificates
- According to TR CU 018, the list of spare parts subject to certification will be extended from 12 to 118 types of parts
This leads to the following consequences:
- Due to absence of required approvals, technical maintenance of all wheeled vehicles in Belarus may be hindered if not stopped at all
- Manufacturers have to apply to Russian certification authorities -> that will increase the price of export project
- Extended list of goods requiring mandatory quality confirmation makes it difficult to comply with certification procedure
How can we help you to overcome all undesirable outcomes? - We strongly recommend you to certify your goods in advance - We have a number of reliable partners (certification bodies and testing laboratories) so we can help you to obtain the needed approvals in due time
If you would like to receive more information on the list of required documents for import of your goods into the Russian Federation please contact us via email email@example.com