The list of products subject to TR CU 032/2013 PED was approved on January 28, 2019
On January 28, 2019, the EEC Board published Decision No. 12, which approved the list of equipment operating under excessive pressure subject to TR CU 032/2013 “Equipment operating under excessive pressure”.
The Decision will enter into force on February 27, 2019.
The list includes the following items:
- Vessels for liquids, gases and vapors used in working environments groups 1 and 2;
- Boilers for hot water or steam with a capacity of more than 0.002 m3;
- Equipment assembly units that withstand pressure of more than 0.05 MPa;
- Valves of different nominal diameters;
- Safety and indicating devices;
- Pressure chambers;
- Safety instruments and devices;
- Pipelines of working environment groups 1 and 2 with working pressure from 0.05 MPa and more and different nominal diameters from 25 mm and more than 200 mm.
Please send your requests to email@example.com