Recent updates to TR CU 020/2011 (EMC) EAC
On July 2, 2021, on the Legal Information Portal of the Eurasian Economic Union was published Decision of the EEC Board No. 77 dated June 29, 2021 on the lists of international and regional standards to TR CU 020/2011 "Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means".
This decision approves lists of standards on
- compliance with the requirements of TR CU 020/2011 on a voluntary basis
- rules and methods of testing and measurements, including the rules for sampling necessary for the application and fulfillment of the requirements of TR CU 020 / 2011 and implementation of conformity assessment of objects of technical regulation
This decision invalidates clause 2 of the decision of the Customs Union Commission No. 879 of December 9, 2011 "On the adoption of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union" Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means ", which approved the first versions of the lists of standards to TR CU 020/2011.
In the list of standards, a significant number of positions regarding certification on a voluntary basis have been updated. Thus, on July 1, 2022, the following standards are canceled:
- STB IEC 60601-1-2-2006;
- GOST 30850.2.1-2002 (IEC 60669-2-1-96);
- GOST IEC 60730-1-2011, 60730-2-5-2012, 60730-2-6-2014, 60730-2-7-2011, etc .;
- STB IEC 60730-1-2004;
- GOST R 51179-98 (IEC 870-2-1-95);
- STB IEC 60870-2-1-2003;
- GOST 30011.1-2012 (IEC 60947-1: 2004); and many others.
Similar changes have been made to the list of standards containing rules and research methods. The decision comes into force 180 days from the date of publication, that is, December 28, 2021.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org