Pilot project of a data exchange system on hazardous products in the EAEU in 2019
The Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) is going to launch a system of information exchange on goods that do not meet the requirements of technical regulations.
Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia have conducted a systematic testing of how such system works. The system is aimed at the creation of unified resources with the participation of state bodies informing about attempts to sale unsafe products in the EAEU. This information will subsequently be provided to anyone concerned. As a result, the efficiency of state supervision over compliance with the mandatory requirements of technical regulations will enhance.
First of all, the information exchange system will relate to goods that are subject to the following technical regulations:
- TR CU 004/2011 "On the safety of low-voltage equipment"
- TR CU 007/2011 "On the safety of products intended for children and adolescents"
- TR CU 008/2011 "On the safety of toys"
- TR CU 018/2011 "On the safety of wheeled vehicles"
- TR CU 033/2013 "On the safety of milk and dairy products"
- TR CU 034/2013 "On the safety of meat and meat products"
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org