New Date of TR CU 041/2017 Becoming Effective May Be Changed | WWG 2020
On September, 29th the Eurasian Economic Commission has discussed the possibility of changing the date of TR CU 041/2017 “On Safety of Chemical Products” becoming effective.
According to the decision of EEC #19 from 3 of March 2017 the TR CU should have become effective on June 2nd, 2021. However, the register of chemicals and regulation of certification process have not been elaborated yet. Approval of these documents is planned for 2021, so it may reduce the terms of transition period, which may badly affect the final result.
To avoid these risks the Commission may move the date to 30th of November, 2022. To discuss this, the Commission takes another 30 days. Planned date of finishing this discussion is 29th of October, 2020. We will keep you updated.
TR CU 041/2017 “On Safety of Chemical Products” sets the requirements for safety of chemical products as well as rules of its estimating and identification. This TR CU spreads over:
- organic synthesis products – gases such as oxygen, nitrogen, acetylene; acids, salts and alkalis
- inorganic synthesis products – raw materials for the production of plastics, rubber, household chemicals
- agricultural products – all kinds of fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides
- polymers and synthetic fibers
- paint products
- household chemicals, etc
If you would like to get our quotation on EAC certification, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full product name (model / type);
- HS code
- Technical description (manual / datasheet)