Key Technical Characteristics for EAC TR CU 032 PED
Technical Regulation of the Customs Union 032/2013 “On safety of equipment operating under excessive pressure” applies to goods exported to the countries of EACU. Products that are subject to this technical regulation require EAC certificate, declaration or exemption letter. The necessary document for this TR CU depends on a set of technical characteristics of a product.
In order to accurately identify what document needs to be obtained, a client is asked to fill up a table with products’ key characteristics. Depending on the product, some of these characteristics may not be applicable.
The key characteristics include:
- Product name refers to the product type or its description that signifies the main use;
- Model number indicates an article or a technical specification that may point out to a particular parameter;
- HS code. Harmonized System code is an international standard system of names and numbers used for product classification. The HS code 6 + digits. It is accepted and used by more than 200 countries worldwide;
- Diameter is another important technical characteristic that is usually required to be indicated for products such as pipes, flanges;
- Volume is a crucial parameter for various containers and boilers that operate under pressure;
- Medium refers to specific liquid, gas or vapor that a product has a direct contact with. This is an essential characteristic for all types of products;
- Working Environment Group may be number 1 or 2. Group 1 is a working environment consisting of flammable, oxidizing, fuel, explosive, toxic and high toxic gases, liquids and vapors in single phase state as well as in mixture. Group 2 includes all other working environments, which do not belong to group 1;
- Design Pressure is a parameter that is assigned to a product during its production process by the manufacturer and indicates the maximum pressure that it may endure;
- Design Temperature, as well as design pressure, is assigned by the manufacturer and indicates the highest and lowest temperature of the environment where product can safely operate in;
- Manufacturing Material Standard points out to the material that was to manufacture a product and a standard that has been applied in that process.
Please download and fill in the table. Analysis of this data will determine what type of document is required. Our commercial offer defines the costs and the list of documents.
To learn more about TR CU 032/2013, please visit TR CU 032 PED
Watch our YouTube video on TR CU 032 PED
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org