Hygienic certificate (SGR, State Registration Certificate, Sanitary) | EAC 2020
Hygienic certificate (also referred to as SGR, State Registration Certificate, Sanitary) is a document that confirms that your product meets requirements of Sanitary and Epidemiological standards of Customs Union (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia).
Here is a brief list of products subjects to SGR. Please pay attention that some similar groups of products may require TR CU 009/2011 “On safety of perfumery and cosmetics”. Please also get acquainted with full detailed list of products subjects to Sanitary.
- Mineral bottled drinking water, except for water for children;
- Cosmetics intended for injection, intimate hygiene products, hair dyes, permanent chemicals;
- Household chemicals;
- Products for children under 3 years of age: food, sanitary products, underwear;
- Food for children aged 3 to 14 years;
- Baby food, food for pregnant and nursing women, dietary products, food for athletes;
- Foods derived from genetically modified organisms;
- Biologically active additive;
- Paints, enamels, mastics, anchors
Please be advised that if you would like to certify several groups of products, you need several State Registration Certificates, as the Certificate applies only to one type of goods.
Only resident of Customs Union can be applicant for Sanitary Certificate. If you are not resident of CU, you can use our Local representative service and we can be your applicant.
Basic required documents for State Registration Certificates:
- Application (completed by us, verified by Applicant);
- MSDS with Russian translation, TDS with Russian translation or user’s manual;
- Ingredients of the products with Russian translation (full ingredient list of substances included in the product) (if this information absent in MSDS/TDS);
- Labels with Russian translation (preferably a photo of a sample with a label or the text of a label);
- ISO certificate (if available) – you have already provided us with it;
- Samples may be required;
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If WWG is Applicant, then WWG documents.
SRC is issued during 2-3 months.
If the product is not subject to obligatory SRC, an Expert conclusion, also known as Voluntary sanitary registration, may be obtained. It takes 3-6 weeks to obtain this type of document.
The validity term of the certificate is unlimited. It means that after the first certification of goods, you should not worry about recertification.
For more information about your product, please send info to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of the product
- HS code
- Technical data