EEU and China discuss the possibility of simplifying customs procedures
New areas of further cooperation between the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) and the People's Republic of China (PRC) are:
- Ensuring the safe supply of goods,
- Interaction of customs administrations at the regional level,
- Mutual recognition of the customs control results,
- Exchange of customs statistics,
- Customs administration improvement
- Trade facilitation for participants in foreign trade activities
Mukai Kadyrkulov, member of the Collegium (Minister) of Customs Cooperation of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC), and Yu Guangzhou, head of the Main Customs Office of China, discussed the draft Agreement on Electronic Information Exchange on Goods and Vehicles Transported from the EEU in China and from China to the Customs Union. The meeting was held in Beijing as a part of the First International Cross-border Conference on Electronic Commerce, organized by the World Customs Organization and the Customs Service of China.
The Chinese side positively assessed the legal innovations of the Customs Code of the EEU, which entered into force on January 1, 2018.
If you would like to receive more information on the list of required documents for import of your goods into the Russian Federation please contact us via email email@example.com