EEC Adopted a Development Program of GOST Standards for EAC TR CU 032
Development program of standards necessary to fulfill the requirements of TR СU 032/2013 “On the safety of equipment operating under excessive pressure” was adopted by the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) January 28, 2020 and was officially published January 30.
The program consists of 21 articles on the development and amendment of standards. New GOST standards will be based on the requirements of international standards ISO and EN series.
It includes standards for the safety requirements of pressure equipment, its testing methods and sample selection process.
GOSTs that are planned to be developed are:
- Material’ non-destructive testing;
- General principles of magnetic particle non-destructive testing;
- Ultrasonic methods, levels of non-destructive testing of welded joints and assessment;
- Vessels for gas;
- Testing of metallic valves;
- Equipment and devices for liquefied gas.
The revision will affect GOSTs related to vessels and standards of their strength calculation.
The program comes into force February 29, 2020.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org