EAC TR CU 020 EMC, FSS (FSB) & FAC (FCA) Russia for a Navigation System
In this case study, using the radio navigation receiver equipment as an example, we would like to describe the process of obtaining approvals not only for compliance with EAC (TR CU), but also for communication and encryption.
Product: Navigation System
Requested approvals for Russia:
- Declaration of conformity with Technical Regulation of the Customs Union “Electromagnetic compatibility” (TR CU 020/2011)
EAC TR CU 020 EMC refers to electric products that cause electromagnetic interferences.
The list of necessary documents for TR CU Declaration:
- Application (completed by us, verified by Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If we are the Local representative, then our documents;
- Operational documents (technical passport, manual or instruction) – in Russian – we can assist with translation;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by us, verified by the manufacturer and the Local representative). If we are the Local representative, then we prepare and verify, and the manufacturer verifies;
- ISO certificate (if any);
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives (if any).
TR CU declaration can be issued for a period of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 years (maximum).
Lead time: 10-15 working days
FSS Notification is required for products that contain encryption (cryptographic) means (i.e. LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.). One FSS Notification can be obtained for one product name or group of similar products (same purpose, functional, cryptographic characteristics).
The list of necessary documents for FSS Notification:
- Exact list of models/product names;
- Exact name, telephone number and address of the manufacturer;
- Legalized (apostilled or approved by consulate) power of attorney (POA) from the manufacturer (original).
Local representative is required. WWG offers Local representative service for FSS Notification for free.
It is recommended to obtain FSS Notification for a period of 5 years maximum.
Lead time: 15 working days after all documents are applied to the FSS.
FAC Russia is a document confirming compliance with safety requirements and standards established by the Ministry of Communications of the Russian Federation of equipment used in a public communication network.
The list of necessary documents for FAC (TELECOM) declaration:
- Application (completed by us, verified by the Applicant);
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepare by us, verified by the manufacturer and the Local representative). If we are the Local representative, then we prepare and verify the manufacturer verifies;
- Technical description;
- CE test reports (if any).
Russian Local representative is required. WWG offers Local representative service for TELECOM declaration for free.
It is recommended to obtain TELECOM Declaration for a period of 5 years maximum.
Lead time: 45 working days.
Please send your requests to email@example.com